This article aims to provide an overview of various metrics to measure the impact that Optimystics articles have created for the Optimism Collective. Thanks for reading. Enjoy! 🌞
Table of Contents
The Optimystics blog provides an excellent resource for anyone interested in Optimism!
So far we’ve published 13 articles on the Optimystics blog as an educational resource to help everyone enjoy the benefits of Optimism. These articles provide comprehensive introductions to Optimism, important concepts about the Optimism Collective, and our story starting Optimism Fractal. Some unique features of our blog that make it especially helpful and enjoyable include:
- Exciting video content from fascinating presentations and discussions in Eden Fractal meeting is linked throughout our articles, which provides a highly engaging multimedia experience
- Thoughtful perspectives and highly refined writing from talented writers who are passionate about helping everyone grow with Optimism
- Artful presentation and friendly writing style with a dedication to providing the best experiences possible for readers
We have an established audience of Web3 professionals who are excited to engage with our content every week. In addition to being posted on the Optimystics blog, the written content published in our blog is also:
- Cross-posted in the show notes for each Eden Fractal meeting on EdenFractal.com/videos
- Presented to live audiences in weekly live Eden Fractal events
- Published in meeting recordings on the Eden Creators youtube channel, which includes full episodes of Eden Fractal, Optimism Fractal, and Growing Optimism video clips
- Some of the content about Optimism is also published and featured in the Eden Creators Garden
As Optimystics is a new brand, this strategy of cross-posting with more established brands allows us to engage with our existing audiences and tap into deep relationships developed over the past five years in another Web3 ecosystem.
It is difficult to know the exact readership metrics of our blog as we currently do not have a website plan that allows us to see the analytics. We plan to add analytics services for our articles as soon as possible to provide more detailed impact metrics. In the meantime, you can get a feel for the impact of the blog by exploring other places where work to help Optimism, such as our events and videos.
We’ve been volunteering to create the fractal innovations that enabled Optimism Fractal with hundreds of builders for over three years. While we were working in another ecosystem, the products of this work are profoundly helpful helpful for everyone in the Optimism Collective.
This work provided the essential infrastructure that enabled Optimism Fractal to sprout, brought our team together, and infuses the design of our work for the Optimism Collective. For example, the articles at EdenCreators.com/garden and EdenFractal.com/videos provide a treasure trove insightful information that is valuable to anyone interested in growing a community. We are working to better curate these resources for the Optimism community and encourage you to explore the sites linked above to learn more.
- Vlad’s blog
- Tadas’ blog
While we started publishing content se
As you can see in our impact metrics page about Indirect Contributions to the Optimism Collective
These articles also helped forge relationships and audience
Can we organize them into Optimystics.io/blog then create a filter for Optimistic, Fractal, etc? Yes. However, i just checked optimismfractal.com/videos as an example and see the button for changing the database view does not change the URL, so it doesn’t seem simple to link to a specific database view (for example; linking to optimism tagged blog articles). This might be simply fixed by going into super’s settings or asking support, but for now in the application i think it’s best to just keep it simple and link to the entire blog rather than a specific tag then people can easily find the tag once we build it
We invite you to read our blog articles at Optimystics.io/blog. We’re excited to share much more soon, so please share with friends to help spread the word about Optimism. Thanks for reading. Enjoy! 🌞